Thursday 3 October 2013

8th memoir

 I love this photo of my parents, they told me this was one of the only pictures from their wedding that was a candid moment. You can just see how in love they are, and I'm in love with their love. I chose the memoir "I'm in love, with their love" because I hope to one day have a love as strong, powerful, and yet still kid-like, like my parents. My dad shaved his head with my mom when she was diagnosed with cancer, and I don't know too many people that would do that. I love and respect my parents a lot and don't know what is do without them both. I added in the little corner frames because it's a candid moment and wanted to make it feel more like a old Polaroid photo. I also added in a dotted line underneath my memoir because I thought it looked really sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment