Thursday 3 October 2013

2nd memoir

 I think just looking at this picture you can already piece everything together. I don't think it could be more clear. Danielle has been my best friend since I can remember. We've been through everything together, thick and thin. She's the sister I never had. Of course every friendship has their ups and downs, I'm just glad to say we've had way more ups than downs. Our friendship grows stronger every single day and it'd be unimaginable to not have Danielle in my life. I added the heart into the picture to sort of represent how Danielle will always have a comfortable spot in my heart, forever and always. I added the comma after the "17 years," to pause and to emphasis the "and still going strong" so people know that our friendship is unbreakable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment